To be reasonable using Survey sites are simple and should absolutely be possible to do at home as long as you have Internet access. Survey sites that I've tried were free and required no schooling or ability. Contingent upon the site, studies could be a straightforward — yet dull — approach to procure a couple of bucks or a disappointing errand that pays close to nothing.
All of the sites shown below are survey-based Get Paid To Sites. Each site has multiple ways for you to earn unless stated otherwise.
GPT sites pay you to do the following:
- Take surveys
- Join partner survey sites
- Click website links
- Browse the web
- Download apps
- Complete free offers
- Complete paid offers
- Watch videos
- Play games
- Shop online
- Refer new members
- Meet Daily goals
- Win Contest
- Read Emails
The more time you put into completing the thing listed above, the more money/points that you'll make.
1. GrabPoints is a survey focused Get Paid To site. This site has a 100:1 point ratio. This means that 100 points are equal to $0.01. The minimum payout for GrabPoints is $5 (5,000 points). You can request your money with PayPal, Visa Gift Card, or Gift Cards (Amazon, Google Play, Walmart, etc). You will receive your money 2 days after your initial request.
2. TimeBucks rewards you in cash, not points. The minimum cash-out amount is $10 which is paid out every Wednesday. You can withdraw your money using Bank Transfer (Transfer Wise), Tango Card, Skrill, AirTm, and Cryptocurrency (BitCoin & LiteCoin).
3. InstaGC has a 1:1 point system.. which means that 1 point equals $0.01. InstaGC's minimum payout is $1. You'll receive your money instantly or up to 2 days after request. You can withdraw your earnings using BitCoin, PayPal, Direct Deposit, Visa Gift Cards, and Gift Cards (Amazon, Starbuck, etc.)
4. FeaturePoints pays you in points, 600 points = $1. The minimum payout for FeaturePoints is $5 (3,000 pts). You can cash out using PayPal, BitCoin, and Gift cards (iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, etc.)
5. Prizerebel has a 1:1 point system.. which means that 1 point equals $0.01. This website has a free upgrade system, the first upgrade is earned when you earn a total of 4,500 points. The Minimum payout for this site is $5. Withdraw using Paypal, Visa, or Gift Cards ($2).
6. Branded Surveys is one of the world's leading market research communities. This site rewards you for your opinion. Just answer a few simple questions about yourself so that they can match your profile to a variety of our surveys. You can collect points for every survey that you complete. You can redeem your points in the form of Gifts Cards, PayPal, or Branded Pay(Direct Deposit).
(Doge and LTC), Amazon Gift card (the US & UK only), and $5 for Paypal and Bank Transfer (Transferwise).
10. Credoflix is a great place to earn some extra money. This site has a 50-point sign-up bonus. On this site, 1 point is equal to $0.01. The minimum payout is $3. You can withdraw your earnings using PayPal, Skrill, Coinbase, Wire Transfer, Bank Transfer, Tango, Visa, and Gift Cards.
11. ySense offers to pay you up to 30% for your referral bonus. The minimum withdrawal for this site is $3. You can withdraw your earnings using Gift Cards (Amazon, Google Play, etc.), PayPal, Payoneer, and Skrill.
12. EarnsYouMore has a $0.25 sign-up bonus. You'll receive 25% of all of your referral credits. The minimum withdrawal is $1.04 ($1 for Amazon). You can withdraw your earnings with Amazon Gift Card, PayPal, Cash App (USA ONLY), and Coinbase after you convert your points to cash. You can also advertise on the site if you want to.
Note: I have been using most of these Survey sites for at least 4 years. I have received a minimum of 1 payment from the majority of the sites listed above. None of these sites are GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES. The time needed to complete each survey varies, thus resulting in these sites consuming a lot of time.
Post a Comment